Mark your calendars: The Clean & Green trailer reservation system will open on March 15th, 2019 at 12:00pm! For up-to-date information, make sure you are subscribed to our e-newsletter. If you have any questions, please contact Melinda Gigante at MGigante@clevelandnp.org.
- Please be on time when meeting the Clean & Green Cleveland staff for delivery and pick-up. Clean & Green Staff will wait no longer than 30 minutes past your scheduled time.
- The trailer is available on a first come, first serve basis April through October.
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks before date requested.
- Single day use: Standard drop-off and pick-up times for single, same-day use are 9am and 2pm respectively.
- Multi-day and weekend use: Trailer may be reserved for a maximum of three continuous days. If reserved for full weekend use, trailer will be delivered on Friday (2:30pm) and picked up on Monday morning (9am). The project leader must be present for drop-off and pick-up. We require that the trailer drop-off location be well-lit, fenced and secured. Ideally, the event organizer will have the opportunity to check the security of the trailer periodically throughout the weekend to ensure its safety and security.
- We DO NOT have the ability to deliver or pick-up the trailer on Sunday therefore reservations for Sunday-only or use beginning Sunday are not being accepted or approved.
- Trailer placement must be in a well-lit, secure area. Placement of the trailer on a street, road or avenue (versus a lot) must be expressly requested and will only be considered for single-day reservations.
- Trash and debris removal is the responsibility of the group/club/organization using the trailer. Trailer supplies/contents must be returned to the appropriate places within, clean and orderly.