Overall Governance Structure
Cleveland Neighborhood Progress has a broad-based and transparent governance structure that draws upon the experience and expertise of diverse stakeholders. We welcome the input of our partners and community members at the board, advisory committee and working group levels.
Cleveland Neighborhood Progress Board Roster
- Brian Zimmerman / Chairman – Cleveland Metroparks
- Karen Gahl-Mills / Vice Chair – Cuyahoga Arts & Culture
- Angela Mago / Treasurer – Key Bank Real Estate Capital
- Keith Brown / Progressive Urban Real Estate
- Freddy Collier / City of Cleveland
- Claudia Coulton, PhD / CWRU – Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Michael Fleming / St. Clair Superior Development Corp.
- Grace Gallucci / NOACA
- David Heller / NRP Group
- Linda Kane / Exec. in Residence, Cleveland State University
- Rev. Tracey Lind / Trinity Cathedral
- Mark McDermott / Enterprise Community Partners
- Anthony R. Moore / Retired – Jones Day
- Ben Nichols / Enterprise Community Partners
- Terrell Pruitt / Cleveland City Council
- Tom Stone / Mt. Pleasant Now Development Corp.
- Michael Taylor / PNC
- Michael R. White / Mandel Foundation
- Rose Zitiello / Westown Community Development Corp.
- Thomas J. Coyne
- Paul Clark
- David Goldberg
- Charles John Koch
- PAST CHAIRMEN / HONORARY MEMBERS