The Clean & Green trailer is now taking reservations! For up-to-date information, make sure you are subscribed to our e-newsletter. If you have any questions, please contact Melinda Gigante at MGigante@clevelandnp.org.
Through the generous support of the Citizens Bank Foundation, the Clean & Green Cleveland trailer is available through Cleveland Neighborhood Progress for loan to City of Cleveland residents and community volunteer groups. The Clean & Green Cleveland trailer is stocked with landscaping tools and cleanup supplies to assist with beautification and clean-up efforts and events in Cleveland’s neighborhoods.
PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- A project lead must be assigned and he/she must complete the application
- Waivers and Responsibilities form must be completed and sent to Melinda Gigante at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trailer needs to be booked 2 weeks in advance and it can be utilized for a period of up to 3 days maximum
- Review the Information Packet before your event
AFTER THE EVENT
- Make sure all equipment is returned to the trailer in the designated spots
- Ensure all debris and trash is properly removed and/or discarded. Clean & Green Cleveland assumes no responsibility for trash/debris removal.
- If there is any damages to the equipment, notify Melinda Gigante at email@example.com immediately
- Fill out the Post Cleanup Report”