Mission: to foster equitable revitalization throughout Cleveland’s neighborhoods by strengthening the community development ecosystem.
Cleveland Neighborhood Progress is a local community development intermediary with more than thirty years of experience investing in community revitalization work in Greater Cleveland.
Neighborhood Progress was founded in 1988 and serves a unique function as it is the only local intermediary in the region. We are proud to be nationally highlighted as a leader for engaging in best practices in various facets of nonprofit programming.
WE BELIEVE IN
- The central role of cities, neighborhoods, and people in place
- Race matters
- Equity for all people
- High-capacity Community Development Corporations
- Climate Resiliency and Sustainability
- Broad-based collaboration, resident empowerment and partnerships
- Transparent and informed decision-making
- Access to quality affordable housing, education, and retail, artistic, & cultural amenities
- Catalytic Public & Private Investments
- Advocacy for equitable policies
Vision: In 2021, CNP adopted a new strategic plan, Impact: 2022-2027. To learn more about this plan, click here.