Given this, Destination Cleveland has developed an Authentic Cleveland Experiences Workshops.
On July 17, 6:00-8:00 pm, and September 10th, 10am-12 pm, we will offer this workshop exclusively for friends of Neighborhood Connections, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, and the Cleveland Foundation.
Join us to learn more about this popular and growing trend and how passionate and innovative Clevelanders can identify and enhance our own unique experiential assets to draw people to our neighborhoods, attractions, restaurants, and businesses for authentic, Cleveland experiences.
Topics at this workshop will include:
- The Experience Economy and how Experiential Tourism evolved from it
- Defining an authentic Cleveland experience
- A step-by-step approach to creating authentic Cleveland experiences
- Break out discussions and group work for creating experiences
- Marketing resources available through Destination Cleveland and community partners for experiences